40G QSFP+ SR4
The TQS-FGM1-85DCR is a parallel 40Gbps Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable (QSFP) optical module.It provides increased port density and total system cost savings. The QSFP full-duplex optical module offers 4 independent transmit and receive channels, each capable of 10Gbps operation for an aggregate data rate of 40Gbps over 100 meters of OM3 multi-mode fiber.An optical fiber cable with an MPO/MTPTM connector can be plugged into the QSFP module receptacle.
The module operates by a single +3.3V power supply. LVCMOS/LVTTL global control signals, such as Module Present, Reset, Interrupt and Low Power Mode, are available with the modules. A 2-wire serial interface is available to send and receive more complex control signals, and to receive digital diagnostic information.
The TQS-FGM1-85DCR is designed with form factor, optical/electrical connection and digital diagnostic interface according to the QSFP Multi-Source Agreement (SFF-8436). It has been designed to meet the harshest external operating conditions including temperature, humidity and EMI interference. The module offers very high functionality and feature integration, accessible via a two-wire serial interface.
|-5℃ ~ +70℃
● 4 independent full-duplex channels
● Up to 10.5Gbps data rate per channel
● MTP/MPO optical connector
● QSFP MSA (SFF-8436) compliant
● Digital diagnostic capabilities
● Capable of over 100m transmission on OM3 multi-mode fiber
● Single +3.3V power supply
● CML compatible electrical I/O
● XLPPI electric interface (with 1.5W Max power)
● RoHS-6 compliant
● Operating Case Temperature:0℃ ~+70℃
Product Safety and Quality
● FCC TUV UL and Eye safety certification
● Data Center
● Infiniband QDR, DDR and SDR
● 40G Ethernet